WSQ Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance 2.0 (ACLP 2.0) is a Train-The-Trainer (TTT) programme designed to equip you with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) recognised Training and Adult Education (TAE) competencies to perform the role of a learning facilitator and assessor of SSG-funded certifiable courses, and also enable you to support the performance needs of enterprises and learners experiencing industry transformation. Upon completion of the WSQ ACLP 2.0 programme, you will be issued with a WSQ Advanced Certificate in Learning and Performance from SkillsFuture Singapore which you can download through MySkillsFuture Portal.
This programme is offered by the Institute for Adult Learning (IAL), an autonomous institute of the Singapore University of Social Sciences (UEN: 200504979Z) (SUSS).
- Understand key principles in adult learning, instructional design and classroom learning delivery
- Adopt the Skills Framework for employers, employees and training providers
- Conduct technology-enabled learning for your learners
- Conduct workplace learning interventions aligned to enterprise needs
- Implement competency-based assessments
- Use learner profiles effectively to facilitate tech-enabled learning, workplace learning and classroom learning