The effectiveness of a manager is highly interlinked with the proficiency and performance of his or her team members. A manager who makes the effort to instil a positive learning culture and regularly seeks to empower team members with new skills will eventually build a high-performing and adaptive team. Team members will also feel greatly valued, engaged and equipped to do their jobs, making it easier for the manager to exercise his or her leadership.
This programme is designed to provide leaders and managers with practical insights, a step-by-step guide, and tools that can be used to identify the skills required of their team members and to coach them towards mastery.
Management is never an easy job, especially when you are new to it. In the past, you only needed to worry about meeting your key performance indicator (KPI) but now, you are leading an entire team! That comes with a lot of responsibilities and expectations to deal with.
In this programme, we will look at three competencies, enabling the supervisor to optimise his/her performance and be a more competent supervisor.
After the workshop, you will be able to:
- learn a positive and real-world approach to be effective both personally and professionally
- lead through role modelling
At the end of this course, learners will be able to:
- review organisational systems, processes and policies to identify areas for change management
- develop a change management strategy and create an environment for change management
- implement change management strategy by communicating to get buy-in, sponsoring change management programmes and initiatives
- evaluate and refine change management strategy, demonstrate openness to feedback, improve own capability by reflection and learning