Develop Team Leaders through Capability Development & Coaching
The effectiveness of a manager is highly interlinked with the proficiency and performance of his or her team members. A manager who makes the effort to instil a positive learning culture and regularly seeks to empower team members with new skills will eventually build a high-performing and adaptive team. Team members will also feel greatly valued, engaged and equipped to do their jobs, making it easier for the manager to exercise his or her leadership.
This programme is designed to provide leaders and managers with practical insights, a step-by-step guide, and tools that can be used to identify the skills required of their team members and to coach them towards mastery.
* This course is one of the modules for EON Leadership 4.0 Series. It is also aligned to the competency modules requirement leading to a full Leadership & People Management (LPM) WSQ qualification. Please click here for more information.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- establish performance results required of the team
- use a common coaching model to give timely feedback to team members to steer them towards achievement of team goals
- identify skills that are needed for the team to succeed
- develop plans to build up the capabilities of the team