Visualise the IMpossible
Do you have a dream? If yes, what is your dream? If no, why not?
Many dictionaries describe dreamers as someone who spend a lot of time thinking about and planning for things that they would like to happen but which are improbable or impractical. That does not sound very encouraging, does it?
Dream is more than just a word or some impractical thinking. Inspiring ConneXion has a dream to better the people that we meet; that marks the purpose of our existence and that is what we are good at. We want to encourage you to find your purpose, discover what you are good at and make an impact by living that purpose.
If you are already living your purpose, we want to work alongside you to increase your capabilities and influence. We want to inspire you to live and leave a legacy behind, and inspire others to do likewise!
If you have yet to discover or uncertain about your purpose, we want to walk this journey of DISCovery with you.
Well, you may think it is impossible.
We want to inspire you to VISUALISE THE IMPOSSIBLE!
- Take time to Define and Visualise your Impossible.
- Think deeper to Understand the Reality that makes it Impossible.
- Have a list of Options to turn the Impossible into a Reality.
- List the Potential Challenges and Obstacles.
- Prioritise the challenges and obstacles to overcome.
- Identify your Potential Coaches and Sources of Help.
- Ideate more Options with the help of others.
- Create a Master Plan to make the Impossible Possible.
- Create Minor Action Plans to path small successes.
- It is a Work in Progress so make necessary Alterations to Your Plans.
Wow, that is a lot of work, you may be thinking.
You are right!
The Dream is FREE but the Journey is NOT.
You have to pay a price if you want to turn the Impossible into a Reality.
Is it possible?
Well, instead of asking the question ‘Is it possible?’, why not ask
“Do you believe? Do you believe that you could do it?”
On the opposite side of personal beliefs are possibilities and opportunities. If you only believe.
It always seems impossible until it is done.