You can be eXtraOrdinary
Inspiring ConneXion believes that ordinary people can be extraordinary. What does it mean to be called ordinary and what does it take to be extraordinary?
An ordinary person sees no distinction in himself when compared to others; he blends in, does things accepted by the society and follows status quo. He follows a routine that gets him through the day at work, at home and in the community. Basically, who is he to make a difference to anyone, in any capacity?
So, we said you can be extraordinary! What does it take to be extraordinary? We have seen a quote that says “God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.” Is that real? Can that person be me? Definitely!
The first thing we need you to do is to STOP telling yourself that you are ordinary or a nobody. Why?
- It prevents you from growing personally and professionally.
- It limits you and traps you in your comfort zone.
- It reduces your choices to No Choice.
- It hurts your self-esteem.
The list can go on and on; nothing is positive. It drains your energy, so let’s not go there!
Next, we want you to do a Minimal Makeover (Extreme Makeover may sound too overwhelming).
We need you to START thinking positive. How?
- Start being a winner by walking away from whiners.
- Start facing the giants and rising to the challenge.
- Start creating momentum that generates positive energy.
Finally, we need you to CONTINUE doing what you are good at and make every day a Masterpiece! Remember:
The difference between the ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.